Archaeological Museum, Teramo

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-qZXow1OogPY/UnbJFJVq_bI/AAAAAAAAgS0/X0vmVXwy6kU/w413-h551-no/CIMG1104.JPG

The archaeological museum F. Savini is located in Teramo in Delfico street, on the ground floor of a building which was the church of San Carlo in the early 1600s and Teramo’s courthouse in 1800. The museum summarises with a …

Posted in Hill, Museums and archaeological sites, Teramo | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment