Support this website
Why donating to Visit Abruzzo? Because is a website managed by young people who love their land and aim at its tourist development respecting the environment.
Latest 10 Locations
TagsAbruzzo Abruzzo National Park Adriatic Sea Atri Beach Blue Flag capestrano Chieti Fauna Fossacesia Gabriele D'Annunzio Gran Sasso d'Italia Guardiagrele L'Aquila Lanciano Majella Majella massif Majella National Park Marsica Montesilvano Most beautiful Italian villages National Park of Gran Sasso and Laga Mountains National Park of Gran Sasso and Monti della Laga Nature Reserve Ortona Penne Pescara Pescara river Pineto Popoli Province of Chieti Province of L'Aquila Province of Pescara Province of Teramo River Rocca San Giovanni Sea Sirente-Velino Regional Park Spoltore Sulmona Teramo Tower of Cerrano Marine Protected Area Trabocchi Coast trabocco Vasto
Margaret of Austria was the illegitimate daughter of Charles V, Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire, King of Italy and Archduke of Austria. She was born in Oudenaarde in Flanders on 28th December 1522, and died in Ortona on 18th …
The Province of Teramo is made up of 47 municipalities. It is washed by the Adriatic Sea to east, it borders Marche region to north, the Province of Pescara to southeast, the Province of L’Aquila to southwest and Lazio region …
The House of the Pharmacist and the Doctor’s House are two historical buildings of great architectural value that overlook the high street of Campli. The Doctor’s House, already Massei’s house, was a noble mansion, formerly a religious retreat (16th century). …
The Holy Stairs are in Campli, next to the church of San Paolo. The stairway was erected in 1776. It consists of 28 olive wood steps to be ascended on one’s knees for the remission of sins.
The Collegiate of Santa Maria in Platea is located in Campli. The church dates back to XIV century. It shows a basilica-like plant with a valuable Romanesque bell tower and frescoes of XV representing scenes of St. Pancrazio’s life on …
The village of Castelnuovo is a district of Campli. There are the Eastern Gate of the XIV century and the Church of San Giovanni Battista.